The 40 Series full-circle impacts are designed for maximum efficiency at intermediate flows.
- Wide range of nozzle and vane combinations for excellent distribution at all design pressures
- Built-in hex wrench for easy in-the-field maintenance
- Two trajectories available:
12° – ideal for under-tree irrigation
23° – maximum throw on overhead systems
- 23º model available with double nozzle
PART CIRCLE FEATURES:
Part Circle impacts distribute water in a 60° to 360° adjustable pattern in 5° increments. These sprinklers work best with low flows between 2.42 to 16.1 gpm (550 to 3657 L/hr).
- Easily convertible to full-circle operation
- Covered reversing mechanism
- 23° nozzle trajectory for maximum radius of throw