Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
1800 Series Features:
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models. SAM and SAM Pressure Regulating units do not have a side inlet
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Optional Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste.
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulation - Maintains constant outlet pressure (regardless of nozzles used) at 30psi (2.1 bar) or 45 psi (3.1 bar). Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Saves water.
Recommended Install with:
- Variable Arc Nozzles
- Fixed Arc MPR Nozzles
- Pop Up Sprinkler Swing Joints
- Irrigation Controllers / Garden Tap Timers for system Automation