The Rachio Generation 2 Smart Sprinkler Controller automatically creates watering schedules that lower your water bill and ensure a beautiful yard, while the mobile app lets you manage your sprinkler system from anywhere.
Rachio 3 Technical Specifications
In the box
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Power supply with 6-ft cord
- Mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
- iOS 10.3+ and Android 4.4+; subject to change. Mobile app is required to connect the controller to Wi-Fi. Web app available on most browsers.
- Works with Nest, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, The Google Assistant, IFTTT, Wink, Control4, Nexia and others.
Size and Weight Dimensions:
- 9.1” x 5.5” x 1.4”
- Weight: 1.05 Lbs
- The Rachio controller must be connected to the AC power adapter included. DC Transformers are not supported.
- Power Supply: External Transformer (6-ft cord - 2.1mm x 5.5mm Female barrel plug)
- Transformer input: 120 VAC ~60Hz 300mA
- Transformer output: 24 VAC 1000mA
- Zone output (24 VAC):Compatible with 24VAC Solenoids
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless network signal available at the installation location
- Rain Sensor: Wired & Wireless Normally Closed (NC) sensors
- Soil Sensor: Wired & Wireless Normally Closed (NC) sensors
- Wired Flow Sensors
- Wireless Rachio Flow Meter (coming soon)
- Smart wire terminals sense which zones are active, and provide feedback if your irrigation system might have a problem
- Compatible with master valve, pump relay, or indexing valve.
- 2-year limited warranty
- In the event of Wi-Fi outage or intermittency, the controller’s memory retains the last saved schedule received from the Rachio cloud and maintains the schedule until an update can be downloaded.
Optional Outdoor Enclosure
- Custom outdoor enclosure is available. Enclosure is weatherproof and allows for hardwiring.