Orbits Single Outlet Automatic Hose End Tap Timer
With a large digital display and simple controls, programming is fast and easy. Built with high quality materials and water-resistant construction you can count on many years of dependable service. install a hose faucet timer to any standard outdoor hose faucet and program it to water at your convenience.
Program it to water during ideal times to minimize evaporation and save yourself time and money while making your yard lush and green. timer has 6 settings: Off, Auto, Clock, Start Time, How Long, How Often. Featuring a rain delay setting, it is easy to conserve water if it rains. Press the manual button to instantly access your water without interrupting the timers programmed settings. There is no need for tools. The swivel is designed for hand-tightening and the battery case opens with ease. Plus, the timer retains the program while changing battery.
Works well with:
- Use the Brass Tap Kit to run an irrigation line off your garden tap.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to set and use
- Timed watering up to 240 minutes
- Manual bypass for easy faucet use
- Watering frequency from every 6 hrs up to every 7th day
- Rain delay for water conservation
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)
- For cold water outdoor irrigation use only
- Not for use on appliances
- The Orbit Tap Timers are NOT fully resistant to freeze / frost damage. We recommend removing Tap Timers from taps during colder seasons to prevent risk of frost damage.
- 20mm threaded inlets (female) and outlets (male)
Controller wont STOP irrigating - The latching coils inside the controller sometimes leave the factory in an open state. This may mean the timer won't be able to shut off the irrigation like it is suppose to. To fix this, install the batteries BEFORE attaching the controller to the tap. If the water still won't shut off, turn it on manually and then turn it off manually. This should get the latching coil to close and the timer operating normally from then on.