Features and Benefits:
- Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance even under harsh water conditions.
- TurbuNext™ new and innovative labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
- Injection molded dripper construction, ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV.
- Maximum system pressure: according to dripperlines wall thickness.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- TurbuNext™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into thick-walled dripperlines (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant
- Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
|Flow Rate (L/Hr)||Maximum Working Pressure (BAR)||Water Passages Dimensions Width-Depth-Length (mm)||Filtration Area (mm ²)||Constant K||Exponent X||Recommended Filtration|
|1.0||3.0||0.60 x 0.75 x 65||49||0.347||0.46||130 / 120|
|2.0||3.0||0.76 x 1.03 x 65||54||0.693||0.46||130 / 120|
|3.0||3.0||0.90 x 1.20 x 65||54||1.040||0.46||130 / 120|
|4.0||3.0||0.94 x 1.28 x 33||54||1.387||0.46||130 / 120|