This hard working, heavy-duty performer offers you the best features of our top-of-the-line valves…more than enough to handle the rigors of whatever your site has to offer. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in female threaded connections.
40mm and 50mm (non jar top) options are available for larger landscape applications:
All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with a support to prevent stress failure.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction, 150 PSI rating Made of durable materials to resist wear.
- Internal and external manual bleed - Two options for manual operation
- Flow control with non-rising handle. Adjust the flow of each zone on a system
- Rigid diaphragm support Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Globe and angle configurations, Easy to use in any application
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger No lost parts during servicing
- Accu-Sync™ pressure regulator compatible: Pressure regulation for precise system control on all PGV model
- Warranty period of 2 years
- Flow: 0.7 to 454 l/min
- Pressure: 1.4 to 10.3 bar