Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return.
These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 12 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
Features and Benefits
- 20mm (¾") BSP Female Inlet
- Radius: 4.9 to 14.0 m
- Flow rate: 0.07 to 3.23 m3/hr; 1.2 to 53.8 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar
- Integral rubber cover with membrane covered sockets Keeps dirt out, permanently installed.
- Through-the-top adjustment with helpful symbols
- Easiest to adjust, wet or dry
- Quick Check Arc/Fast forward for quick verification of arc stop points.
- Complete set of interchangeable nozzles 12 standard nozzles for virtually any task.
- Radius adjustment of up to 25%.
- Easy fine-tuning without changing nozzles.
- Reversing full-circle and part-circle operation in one unit.
- For fastest, hassle-free adjustment, 40-360, wet or dry Proven, long-life water-lubricated gear drive.
- Advanced riser seal.
- Industrys most reliable and proven pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Large dirty water screen puts an end to nozzle clogging.
- Includes a 5 year warranty period
Works well with:
- Best installed with 20mm Swing Joints