Hunter Node Battery Powered Controller
Along with exceptional reliability, the Node features an easy-to-program LCD screen, the ability to control a Master Valve, and uses standard Hunter controller programming with 3 programs and 4 start times per program. The array of programming options and rugged reliability make the Node a compact, but powerful irrigation controller with the flexibility of battery power.
- Standard Hunter controller programming As easy to program as any other Hunter controller. 3 programs (A, B, C) and up to 4 start times each
- Control up to six zones Models available in 1, 2, 4, and 6 station operation
- Waterproof and fully submersible to 12'/3.7 m No moisture intrusion, even in flooded valve box environments
- Long battery life, Operates on one or two 9 volt batteries to ensure long operation
- Rain Sensor compatible, Ensure irrigation does not occur during rain events by connecting a Rain sensor
- Master Valve compatible, Ability to operate a master valve (only available with 2, 4, or 6 station models)
- Compatible with Hunter Solar Panel, Maintenance free operation and no need to change or check battery condition
- Seasonal Adjustment (10-150%) allows for quick changes to all run times through a percentage scale
- 2 years warranty
Node Solar Panel
Hunter Solar Panel, a new accessory for the Node and XC Hybrid battery operated controller families. The Solar Panel provides maintenance-free operation by harnessing the sun’s energy to power the controller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for years on end.
Adding the Solar Panel accessory to either the Node or the XC Hybrid controllers is an easy process that can be done quickly by any installer. Once connected, the Solar Panel supplies 100% of the controllers’ power, and eliminates the alkaline batteries. This “eco-innovations” alternative is more environmentally friendly and allows for maintenance-free operation of the controller