Hunter MP Rotators
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff.
The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa
- Removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzle
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
- The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be combined on the same zone
- 2 years warranty
Works Well With: