Features & Applications
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water.
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon.
- Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant.
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation & Plumbing.
- Fire Rating UL94HB and UV Stabilised.
- AS/NZS 4020 approved
Hansen have tested all its products for use with cold water up to a maximum temperature of 60°C (140°F). We do not recommend the use of these products with temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) as plastic expands due to temperature increases. Hansen cannot guarantee the products will perform when used with temperatures over 60°C (140°F). Hansen products that have failed in temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) will not be covered by warranty.