- Designed for use in tanks, troughs and a wide variety of marine applications.
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
- Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water making them ideally suited to a broad range of rural & domestic applications
- An extensive range of fittings in sizes 15mm to 100mm (1/2” to 4”)
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Material is strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Fittings provide flexibility and versatility for new and existing installations, saving on time and money
- All materials are fully resistant to salt water making them ideally suited to marine applications.
|Fitting Size||Maximum Pressure Rating at 20°C|
|15mm - 50mm||16 Bar (1600 KPA. 235 PSI)|
- Male Tank Fitting Dimensions
- PDF Tank Fittings Install Guide
- PDF Tank Fitting Chemical Resistance Guide
Remove the Back Nut and the Low Density Poly Washer (the firmer of the 2 washers) from the Tank Fitting Body. Slide the Tank Fitting Body through the hole in the tank. The Rubber Washer must be between the Fitting Body Flange and the tank wall (ensure the ribs on the Rubber Washer are sealing against the tank wall).
On the inside of the tank wall, slide the Low Density Poly Washer back onto the Tank Fitting Body and then wind on the Back Nut.
Tighten the Back Nut so that the face of both washers make full contact with the tank wall to obtain a water tight seal. Ensure that you comply with the tank manufacturers specifications
When adding additional fittings it is recommended that either a thread sealing paste or thread sealing tape be used on all threaded connections. We recommend Ceelon Thread Tape