Hansens range of full flow ball valves have been designed for use for use in above or below ground in fluid distribution lines. The Valves are strong, lightweight, compact and provide smooth unrestricted leak free on / off control. The Hansen Full Flow Ball Valve range will function across a wide range of operating pressures and temperatures and can be used anywhere the flow of liquid needs to be stopped or started.
High pressure rated to 16 Bar. Removable handles to help differentiate between a range of different applications. Non corrosive, potable water approved and built to last!
- Versatile Full Flow Ball Valve, Lightweight and Strong
- Frost Friendly
- Won't rust or corrode in general or salt water applications
- Individually Hand Tested using both Air and Water before it leaves the Hansen Factory
- Manufactured from non Corrosive, UV Stabilised Materials
- Potable Water Approved (AS/NZS 4020 drinking water test standard)
- New Zealand Made
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: + GST $51.75
Starting at: + GST $60.00
Starting at: + GST $233.75