Features & Applications:
- Max pressure at 20º Celius = 16 Bar
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal.
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water.
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon.
- Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant.
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation & Plumbing.
- Fire Rating UL94HB and UV Stabilised.
Hansen have tested all its products for use with cold water up to a maximum temperature of 60°C (140°F). We do not recommend the use of these products with temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) as plastic expands due to temperature increases. Hansen cannot guarantee the products will perform when used with temperatures over 60°C (140°F). Hansen products that have failed in temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) will not be covered by warranty.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
+ GST $166.32
Starting at: + GST $60.00
Starting at: + GST $20.00
Starting at: + GST $15.10