TAVLIT swivel fittings enable quick, Teflon free and easy installation of water and irrigation systems. As the first to introduce the swivel fittings system to the market in 1990, we remained committed to enhance its use by constantly widening the product range, offering more products and complete solutions to the irrigation market. Our Swivel fitting are supplied with EPDM orings offering high resistance to chemicals and fertilizers.
- Supplied with EPDM O- rings for high resistance to chemicals and fertilizers.
- Saves time – quick and assembly by hand, no tools are required.
- Speed up installation and simplifies maintenance.
- No teflon required for sealing.
- Made with Reliability, Long life and durability in mind.
- Designed for increased strength to resist rough handling and misuse with installation tools.
- Manufactured from new engineering raw materials for increased rigidity and flexibility.
- Max. Working pressure: 10 bar (140 psi).
- Available Sizes: 25 mm (1").
- Thread: BSP
- Swivel Manifolds:
- Available with 2 to 5 outlets.
- Available inlet/outlets: 25 mm (1").
- Body: Glass Reinforced: P.P.
- Nut: Glass reinforced P.P.
- O – ring EPDM.